Brandon Street General Practice.
Section I: Contracting authority
Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Comissioning Support Services
St Johns House, 30 East Street
For the attention of: Procurement Team LLR Cluster
LE1 6NB Leicester
Telephone: +44 1162954123
General address of the contracting authority: https://emprocurenhs.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 25: Health and social services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Leicester.
NUTS code UKF21
The current contractual arrangements will cease on 31.12.2012. The registered list size as of April 2012 is 4660. The premises are in a purpose built PCT owned building which houses two GP practices as well as a pharmacy.
Continuation of provision of Services from the existing premises is a requirement.
The provider will be expected to deliver:
- high quality Primary Medical Services responsive to the needs of the local populations,
- promotion of healthy living with the aim of tackling the underlying causes of:
- ill health,
- essential services,
- all additional services,
- all Enhanced Services commissioned by NHS LC and LCR,
- opening hours and service delivery as a minimum from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm Monday to Friday (except Statutory Bank and Public Holidays,
- extended hours opening - i.e. early mornings, late nights, and weekends (to be agreed to meet the needs of patients).
The successful provider will need to demonstrate that the service provided is of high-quality and will be assessed on an on-going basis to ensure they deliver the quality required.
Providers wishing to express an interest for delivering these services can do so by logging onto the East Midlands Procurement eTendering portal, link: https://emprocurenhs.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml and registering by no later than 17:00 hours on Friday 10.8.2012.Please note that the route to procure the service will be an ‘Open’ Part B procurement and therefore it is envisaged that all ITT documentation will be available from Thursday 12.7.2012.
A Bidder event will be held on the morning of 16.7.2012. Providers who wish to attend this event should use the messaging facility on the East Midlands Procurement eTendering portal to reserve places, which are limited to two per organisation.
To register an interest, Providers must follow the instructions below:
To register on the portal:
- from the portal Home Page, click the ‘Click Here to Register’ link,
- accept the terms & conditions for using the portal,
- complete your organisation & personal details,
- choose a memorable username and submit,
- you will shortly be sent an email with your unique password, please treat this securely (if you lose it there is a ‘Forgot my Password’ link on the portal homepage).
To Express Interest in the Tender:
- login with your unique username & password,
- from the suppliers reserved area click ‘ITTs Open to All Suppliers’ -this is a repository of all ITT’s open to any registered supplier,
- browse the ITTs (there may be more than one page) and select "Brandon Street General Practice ” by clicking on it,
- note the Details buttons on the left for Navigation and the Actions below,
- click the ‘Express Interest’ action - this will move the ITT from the ITT’s Open to All Suppliers area to your ‘My ITT’s’ area -this is a reserved area for ITT’s that you have either been invited to or expressed interest in.
Closing date for the submission of completed ITT’s is envisaged at 17:00 hours on Monday 27.8.2012.
All correspondence will only be dealt with through the eTendering portal.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The services to which this notice relates fall within Part B of Schedule 3, Part 10 of the Public Services Contracts Regulations 2006 (as amended) (the Regulations). Neither the publication of this notice nor the employment of any particular terminology nor any other indication shall be taken to mean that the contracting authorities intend to hold themselves bound by any of the Regulations save those applicable to Part B services.
Neither the PCT nor potential providers will be obligated to further commitment as a result of initial expressions of interest.
The Contracting Authority intends to use an eTendering system in this procurement exercise.