Data network management and support services. Data network support services. Wide area network. Integrated network. Voicemail system. Network equipment. Integrated telecommunications services. Telecommunications network. Telecommunications equipment ...
Contract award notice
Section I: Contracting authority
London Borough of Haringey
Floor 3, River Park House, 225 High Road,
For the attention of: Jane West
N22 8HQ London
Telephone: +44 2084893245
Address of the buyer profile: www.haringey.gov.uk
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
NUTS code UKI2
The London Borough of Haringey will require an IT Voice and Data Network Managed Service to include the supply of products and services as follows:
- network management, including monitoring and operational support of both LAN, WAN and the Council’s Wireless Network,
- security management, including the proactive monitoring and operational support of the elements of the DMZ, firewalls, including intrusion prevention and detection,
- physical data centre environment management and operational support,(an option the Council may or may not require),
- management of the provision of IPT products including the deployment of the IPT products,(An option the Council may or may not require),
- management of agreed third party providers,(an option the Council may or may not require),
- to advise, support and manage Network optimisation and rationalisation,(an option the Council may or may not require).
Provision of any ICT related goods or services as required by the Authority,(an option the Council may or may not require).
- the supplier will provide day to day administration, support and fault rectification to the live environment,
- the supplier will provide: professional advice, guidance, implementation services for, and future support of, equipment and services installed by or during any projects.
72315000, 72315100, 32430000, 32413000, 32342440, 32420000, 64227000, 32412100, 32500000, 32524000, 32424000, 32429000, 32415000, 32410000, 32413100, 32412110, 32522000, 72500000, 72510000, 72590000, 72416000, 72422000, 72300000, 63121000, 48821000, 30233100, 30200000, 30230000, 32321200, 72315200, 72000000
Section IV: Procedure
Quality. Weighting 60
Price. Weighting 40
Notice number in the OJEU: 2011/S 185-303117 of 27.9.2011
Section V: Award of contract
Number of offers received by electronic means: 5
Logicalis UK Ltd
110 Buckingham Avenue
SL1 4PF Slough
Section VI: Complementary information
Lower bound is based on a 3 year contract at the lowest estimated price.
Upperc bound is based on a maximum of a 5 year contract at the maximum estimated price.
The ranges cover 50 % Products and 50 % Services.
The Pre-Qualification Questionnaire must be completed and submitted electronically by using www.competefor.com.
The information and documents for this Pre-Qualification Questionnaire will be available to download immediately upon publication of this notice, from www.competefor.com. To obtain the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire you must be registered on www.competefor.com if you are not registered please use the web address below: https://www.competefor.com/business/login.jspThe completed Pre-Qualififcation Questionnaire and all supporting documentation must be returned by the deadline set out in IV.3.4 above. Completed Pre-Qualification Questionnaires received after the deadline set out in IV.3.4 above may not be considered. Tenders shall be aware that the date referred to in section IV.3.5 is best estimated only at the time of dispatch of this notice and the contracting authority reserves the right to alter such date. The contracting authority reserves the right not to award any contract as a result of the procurement process intiated by this notice and in such event will not be liable for any costs incurred by any party. Applicants are advised that TUPE may apply to the excisting employees engaged on the current contracts; relevant details will be included within the tender V1.3.1 The duration of the contract as stated in paras II.2.i and II.3 is stated to be 3 years (36 months) with an option to extend for a further 2 years (24 Months). VI.3.2 The final contract term will depend on the outcome of the evaluation process and the commercial viability of the bids received. GO Reference: GO-2012619-PRO-4004233.
The High Court of Justice
The High Court of Justice, Strand
WC2A 2LL London
Telephone: +44 2079476000